Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rootz, Kuala Lumpur


Last 2 weeks, sjb called me and said there's a club call Rootz at Roof Top Lot10 Bukit Bintang is awesome. I was so excited when i heard coz, I didn't been to club for few months already. So, Rootz~ Here I'm~~

Rootz


Bar/Lounge


Interior View



Bartender


Candle



This bartender really sensitive to camera



The drinks that we order : coke, rum, vodka & Malibu



2 lenglui (actually is 2 sjb)



Glass that i stole... Opps~ not stole is the bartender gave me...


I quite like this club. The music so suits me and the atmosphere is good... The cocktails is nice and the glass is so cute! 1 things that I don't like is... Can smoke inside the club ( coz the club is quite small and not open air, so made my eyes feel very uncomfortable)! Anyways......

ROOTZ AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment