Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hi again.

Sorry for not updating the blog this few month.

When I went back to Malaysia I am busy hanging out with friend and shopping.
Now I back to New Zealand again, move from Auckland to Palmerston North.
Settled down at last, but my stupid lap top cannot connect to the internet at my hostel. >.<"

What my opinion about Palmerston North?
Not bad as I thought, although not crowded like Auckland.
No seaside which is sad, because i am kinda beach and island lover.

How is my university life?
It is sucks, I can't slack like I use to be because I have to do all the things by myself.
The lecturers are not longer well-feed me like Taylors College.
Everyday feel sleepy, go inside the lectures actually didn't absorb anything....

How is my hostel?
I live with 2 Malaysian and 1 Indian.
1 Malaysian is kinda traditional Chinese Malaysian, Kiasu study super hard, but she really help me a lot with my chemistry.
Another Malaysian is mix Indian and German, open minded and like to see rugby guy... haha..
The Indian girl is same like the open-minded Malaysian girl. We talk a lot, hang out and drink during weekend. Our topic is about guy and guy.

Conclusion:
So far nothing special happen and I am tired and busy everyday. I can't imagine when final exam come because I really have no idea what am I doing now.

PS: i am kinda regret that listen to my mum study science, coz I don't think I am kinda Science person.

No comments:

Post a Comment