Saturday, September 15, 2012

I am destroyed~!

Failed my semester test again.... What I going to do?
My confident keep destroying me by stupid science paper, I got study but I really didn't expect that I got such a low marks.

I really don't know what to do, I am feeling like I am wasting my mum's money and I am destroying her hope. I am so stressed now, I really don't know what to do. I not get use to complaint to people or cry in front of people, because I don't like people see my weakness.

Now I am really confused what am I doing now and I don't know what I going to do in future. I am just like getting lost in a big forest with fog, I can't find my way out. People can get A+ for that subject, but why I can't even pass? I never ask for A, I just want to pass.

I feel like I am really useless..... I am useless because I wasted my parents money, I am useless because I can't even pass my paper. I am so lost now and I really don't know what can I do and what I should do? My confidences and hope is taken away bit by bit every single day. I am so angry to myself, why I am lazy, why I don't want to choose what I like to study, and why I am so stupid.

I have no energy to continue any more.....


No comments:

Post a Comment