Friday, April 16, 2010

Mum's Birthday

My mum's birthday is on 11th April, 1st March on lunar calendar (14th April). My uncle said he want to spend a dinner to his sister (my mummy).

I suggested go to GU YUE TIAN at Chulan Square to have the birthday dinner, but my uncle said he wanted to try a restaurant called Janbo and he said is quite famous. After few discussion we finally choose Janbo at Puchong.

After having not really delicious dinner, then we went to Neway KTV to sing all night long~

my uncle and aunt

my mummy and 2 nieces

family


Neway KTV


My nieces


At here I got some KTV manner to share out:

1) Don't hold the remote control at all the time b'coz you are not a controller.
2) Must learn to share the mic b'coz the mic doesn't belongs to you.
3) Don't choose many songs at the same time b'coz people will get pissed off while waiting.
4) While people singing, please do not sing with them unless you be asked to join b'coz this is not your personal show.
5) Don't laugh at people while the missed the key or sing with the wrong key b'coz you ain't the judge.



Please learn to share, to respect and don't show off with your voice


Remember : KTV is a stage for everyone, not a stage for your personal show~!

No comments:

Post a Comment