Sunday, May 16, 2010

Slacker's Left Malaysia

12th May 2010, 9.30 p.m.
I took a plane alone and left my country~

This is my 1st time leave Malaysia and go to New Zealand, leaving my family, my friends and my best friends (SJB).That night, itu SJB cried since she arrived KLIA...

I keep find some joke to spare my attention, coz I don't want my tears to drop~.When the time to say goodbye, I really can't control my tears anymore....

After I hug my family & SJB tightly, I walked into the departure gate.
When plane taking off and I saw my home country become smaller and smaller I cried again.
That night, I cried twice....

while on the plane, I can't sleep at all~ I watched movie, listened to music.....
I don't want to make myself nothing to do coz I don't want to think too much.....

I'm on top of Australia

Malaysia Airlines Nasi Lemak... Yum~


Inside the plane

10 hours later, I arrived Auckland, New Zealand..... It's time to start a new life, meet some new people here...

Next post I will share my 1st time in New Zealand~

No comments:

Post a Comment