Thursday, July 29, 2010

Slacker Have A New Blog

1st week I went to school, I be asked for created a blog. I was surprise why the teacher here will ask ppl to create a blog. (maybe they are updated or maybe i m outdated?)

Don't care~ just create a new one and present to him. That blog will never link to this blog. (coz i want to gossip ppl at this blog) O.o

I will share my new blog address here but i hope that all of you make a promise on me~:

1. View and put a good comment ( I know sometimes, just sometimes I'm bad in real life, but please please don't break my reputation in New Zealand coz I need to cari makan).

2. Please don't share my slacker blog link in the new link. ( I'm so madly and I want to complaint here~!) can't let them know~shh~

At last, I think carefully and I decided not shouting my new blog address here! HAHAHAHA~!

Anyways, just find my new blog if u can~
hint: fruit in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment