Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sickness Week

Last Saturday, I went to my cousin house. My cousin, her son and his GF were sick, and the house is full of germs.
Sunday morning, 2 sick bird appeared~
my cousin + her son + his GF + 2 sick birds = 5 ill-people

When dinner time, the 5 sick birds only can have some porridge with vegetables.
What do I ate? I was enjoying my chicken wing cooked in soy sauce. Yum~ Yum~
( They are watching me eat....)

Suddenly, my nephew said : "now u're healthy but u sure will get sick soon." (with some jealousy essence~)

I : " choy~ I sure will not get sick tho~"
Him : "you'll see~"
I : " If I'm sick I sure come back and spread the illness to you~!"

That night, the germs really follow me back to my apartment~!
Gosh~

Monday morning, I still ok. But when afternoon came, my head became heavy and heavy~
I GOT A FEVER~!

Already have some Panadols but seems like Panadols is not effective at all~
Every 4 hours my fever will come back again~

That's 3 reason I got sick :

a) The weather changed suddenly, it's around 12 degree C dropped till 2 degree C suddenly on Saturday night.
b) My cousin house is full of germs and I never care of it.
c) This is the pay back for laughing people while they're sick.

Don't you ever laugh at the sick birds~

No comments:

Post a Comment