Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I Naive?

Yesterday received a msg from my friend. she ask me to go pub to have a farewell party. I said ok, after that, I decided to took a nap. Mana tau~ I can't awake, so just tell her I can't join her party. Then, my nephew called, he jio me go makan.

We go makan at Newmarket and he told me many things, some I'm agree but some I totally don't. I never plus my opinion coz I know he won't listen to me. These are our conversation:

James: My boss really take care me and he let me be a leader just only 3 months time.
Me : yeah~ (totally agree)
James: My boss won't let me take holiday, coz he will mess up everything without me.
Me : oh~ (none of the boss will be mess up without a workers)
James: You should find a BF like me, can plan everything for you, coz you don't like (know)how take care everything. (means I'm naive?)
Me : Ya~ That's why I'm still looking for it. (If I get a BF like you said, that's a war
everyday)

In here, I really be nice and I don't care what other do. I just only want to graduated from Univerity that's all. So, maybe he don't really know my real person and he think I'm naive coz I'm being protected since I was born.

How I can be naive in such a family I born into? Naive? This word since never appear to my dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment