Sunday, August 22, 2010

Giving Birth

After makan with my nephew, I back to my cousin place. It is quite late and everybody were sleeping but 1 of the housemates was awake ( not the 2 thingy). We sit in the kitchen and chit-chat. Don't know why the topic will go to giving birth topic.

Me: If I want to give birth I sure will choose operation, I don't want natural give birth.
She: Why? but operation only can give birth around 2-3 childs right?
Me: Now even operation can give birth as many as u want.
She: but operation got scars lo~
Me: Use 1 product before u operate and then the scars will disappear.
She: oh~ but u will never know the exprience of giving birth.
Me: I would not want to tortured myself neh~!
Blah~ Blah~ Blah~ Blah~
Me: Aiya~! nowaday, give birth is not important anymore, maybe I don't want baby la~
She: cannot~! if next time u old liao no ppl take care you~!
Me: zzzz....>.<" please lo~! now where got children still taking care their parents?

For my opinion, giving birth is easy but taking care your child is really hard. Waiting a child to take care you back? Don't be silly ok? If you are rich and you haven't give your properties to your childes, maybe they will super take care you tho~
Once they get all the properties from you, they treated you like shit~!

Honestly, don't ask what your parents can give you, but please ask yourself what can you do to pay back to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment