Friday, January 28, 2011

1st Week Of School~

Back from Malaysia already 2 weeks...
This is the 1st week of my school, I've been extremely busy for this week. Hope that next week I will be OK with it.

What I m busy for???

1) The Timetable: I almost insane when I got my time table, I changed it for 3-4 times. At last it settled down.
2) The Class: This intake's classes is freaking full, I have to attend to the class early to get a good seats. (Today I went to a new class and I was the earliest 1, so I sat on the front row. Then, 3 China girls came in and keep looking at me. Finally~ 1 of them open their mouth~)
Girl A: Excuse me~ This is my seat
Me: So... You want me to change with you? (She also at front row)
All Girls: That's also our seats....
Me: I can't see if I sit behind ( I not mean to get my butt up... and duhh~ the seats didn't stick your name OK??)
3) I'm hardly to pay attention on class on this week. Maybe I not enough sleep and the class are going so fast.
4) Because of I still living in my cousin house now, so I can't make dinner then I have to lunch at restaurant or cafe. This cost me a lot and also the bus fees. (but I will start move to apartment on this weekend)

I've pass a super tired, busy and blur week. Hope that next week everything should going well~!

@_@""

No comments:

Post a Comment