Friday, February 4, 2011

Tired... Tired... Tired

Second week of school....
Only tired and tired and tired....

In pre-foundation, courses are easy and everyday can slack.
Study until 2.30p.m. then can be relax for whole day.

What about now?
Study until 4.30p.m. and need 1 hour time to get back my cousin house ( I still can't find any apartment that suits me ) >.<""

Everyday with tired body, and I realised that in foundation level there are a lot of professional. I really worried that I can't get a top result and many classes I have no mood to listen b'coz of too tired~

The way teachers teaching is fast.
In pre, teacher teaching speed just like a tortoise but now the tortoise has transform into rabbit. So fast.... I almost can't follow.....

No mood to study, no mood doing anything.... everyday just tired tired and tired...
Hope I can quickly move to city because I really need a good environment to study...
I don't want everyday wake up early and go back home with a tired body.

Oh God~! please help me to get a good apartment and provide me a good study environment please~

I'm going to kill myself if I keep this situation going on~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment