Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life is not just study

I found out nowadays all the student just study study study... get highest score in the school or university. But they don't have single general knowledge in their life~

Life in not only study, u hit a super high score in your study but you have nothing to know about in common sense. Do you think you will be successful?
For me, I don't think so...

First of all, i already move out from my cousin place~! YEAH~!
I share an apartment with my school mate and she is from China.
She quite a good girl~ actually I have nothing to comment about her, but she and some girls from China let me realised something.

They didn't shave their armpit hair~~!!!
When I saw her armpit at the 1st time I was totally stunned and speechless~
I just want to say: dear-dear I have found someone has more armpit hair than you~!
plus when I ask her some general things her answer will same like dear-dear ( don't know).

Last few weeks, I was having dinner with my cousin and I spoke out some general question, such as maybe my phone condemn because of the pressure of airplane???? Everybody hear that and laugh at me~ is it so funny???

No~! I don't think so~
I know the pressure in the sky and under the sea will be more higher that on earth.
so, if the phone condemn because the pressure, it will make sense.
why not?

I know many people think I am ridiculous and telling something that they think are funny~!
This is not because it is funny, it make sense~ u know~

Or... maybe should I say I am thinking too much of the ridiculous stuff?

I started to confused already~

No comments:

Post a Comment