Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lack of Common Sense

Few days ago, when I was waiting to go into the science lab...
There was a group of student (my classmate) who are from Hong Kong, and they was talking to each other.
Their conversation make me surprise and pissed~

This is their conversation:
A: I think Singaporean and Malaysian English is poor~
B: Agreed~ I can't understand what's the president of Singapore while he spoke English.
A: ya~ their English is so poor.
B: bla... bla.. bla...
A: bla... bla.. bla...

I was beside them and I was like : WTF~!! If Singapore English considered as bad then what should I should say about your English??? SUCKS??? Damn SUCKS??? or..... extremely super sucks???

Some of the China people really lack of general knowledge...
Maybe our English is full of our essence like " la, lo, ma, leh..."
but I believe that our English is more more more better that you guys/girls.
and some of the China people not only judge the languages, but they also judge the other country and think their country is the best, is the most high class country in the world~
( If you think that then why u came to NZ?)

For my advise, please don't try to guess and thought it is real in all the things that you don't even know about it~!

Languages doesn't have standardised, Languages only have localised~~

No comments:

Post a Comment