Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nagging~ Nagging and Nagging

Just now met my housemate at the library, and she make me puke again~!!
Since I met her in the library, the 1st word she is asking is: How is your study?
(because the mid-course exam is coming soon and I know everybody is busy on studying.)

I said today I not planning to study, I just want to finish my homework and stuff.

Then, she said she saw others came to library, and she said: See~ everybody is studying, just only u are not study~!
I am silent and didn't say anything.

After that, again....
She: When do you want to study??

My emotion straight away BOOM~! and I said: Why everybody study mean I have to study? Why you so care that I am study or not?

Actually I just want to say: it is none of your business that i m studying or not, please don't bother me. I know she want to know when I am going to study and she want to be faster step than me....
If she want to study I won't stop her, but please don't keep nagging and asking because i feel very fed up and want to puke.

The exam is not tomorrow or next week.... I still have time to do my revision. If I am no mood in study, no matter how I pretend to be hardworking, it also won't go into my mind.
I don't want to pretend study to let everyone look at. I will study when I am needed.
Please don't be so busy body. I hate people nag at me, keep asking me and keep want to compared with me~

I AM SICK OF THIS KINDA PEOPLE~!

No comments:

Post a Comment