Thursday, April 14, 2011

Holiday

Having a 2 weeks holiday and without doing anything~ Make me kinda guilty~

Just saw my cousin's blog, know how hardworking he is now and look at me~ Now~ I am piece of shit~ lying down at home, psping, watching drama and not willing to read a single book~

I dont know why this year I become so lazy and moody, I failed my chemistry and I hope to drop it, but as my majesty want me to take some something related in medicine field in University... I must take chemistry~

My housemate said I not suitable for study and I am suit for working, coz I know all the trick that playing in this reality world~ but, is it an ironic??? I told her I will not want to work coz when I start working I have to pay all the bill by myself~ Is it true???

I dont know, maybe this is just an excuse to let me escape from the reality world. I know my mum send me her and I've spent hills of money~ but I really need something to push me now~ I am lack of energy to move on and my laziness has popping out again~

Dad~! If you can hear me in heaven~ Please give your daughter a hard push to let me finish my education successfully in New Zealand~

No comments:

Post a Comment