Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm mad~!


  • Recently, I started to become sensitive again. People who like to gossip about me won't let me go even I am in New Zealand. I really dont understand why they like to take gossiping as a hobby~

  • I already move out from my cousin place after live with her for few months, I'm moving out because I need my privacy place and bedroom to study. I cant stand the enviroment in their house, enviroment that like to gossip, being busy body, being so babarian, etc.

  • I didnt pay for the rent to them, and I think is good that if I move out and I sure they will be happy... but...

  • They gossiping me again, especially my cousin... she can spread my topic to Malaysia by phoning~ I am so impressed she can do it... She spread to some people and the "some" people told my mum and ask my mum not to give me money at all~!

  • WTF~! why you guys so care how much money my mum give me for living cost and do you all have any rights to stop my mum from giving me money?

  • I just want to shout loudly here:

  • This is my own business and please take care your own business~ I dont need you all to take care me. I dont need you guys to convince my mum and I dont you guys to be busybody~!

No comments:

Post a Comment