Saturday, April 30, 2011

Comment About Chinese

Although I am in Auckland, but here is just like a China Town~
Almost 50% are Asian.

Recently, I share an apartment with a girl who come from China....
She make me think a lot of things about them and most of them are in negative way.

I realized they won't say sorry when they done something wrong.
-My housemate fart in front of me, I say why you didn't say excuse me?
she just quite and fart again without excuse me~!

They always think how good how good they are... and how bad how bad people are...
- This is make me sick of it.

They like to complaint this and that behind, but they never dare to complaint in front of the people( kiwis or western people)
- If you not dare to complaint then don't always say how angry are you and how brave are u.

They are lack of hygiene.
- My housemate never clean the table after having her meal and she didn't shave her armpit hair~!
- and I heard from my Hong Kong friend and people who visit to China~ They said the people in China can pee in the mall or park~!

Ironic
- sometimes I feel my housemate are ironic at me~ She talk about something that with a her smile face, but it doesn't sound like a joke at all~
* for example: "you always seems like relax and never busy with your life." (she mean I am lazy)
* "you not suitable for study, you suitable for work." ( mean I'm wasting my time in study?)
* " you can be a host, coz u like to explain the movie." (because when I was watching movie, you like to interupt me and keep asking me why this and why that. So, I need to explain all the stuff to make u shut up~!)

No comments:

Post a Comment