Monday, May 16, 2011

16th May 2011

At library again~ studying biology for tomorrow test. Tired and fed up so decided to update my blog~!
Last week went to "Yam Cha" with group of classmates and feel good~ but still feel bad coz spending too much money~ aha~!

My housemate really make me puke, just want to shout at her and slap her. Today while we on math class, people who know me well will know that I always like to see around and I can't focus in 1 place only. Many people say this is good and my majesty also said that I have a very good of sense people feeling by looking them. But... this is the 1st time I do not get the praise for my this ability~! I just want to scream WTF~!

This is how the story begin:

I: haha~ today the class so silent and everybody is doing the work.
She: Why you always look at something that is not important?
I: I am a person who are easy to lost my attention.
She: OH~! means that you always take care something that is not related with you~!(busy body)
I: This have advantages you know?
She: HAHAHAHA~! I didn't know that being busy body have advantages~!
I: This is not a busy body~ This will be very useful in the reality world. In this world you must know how to look through people from face and what the expression they show, so you only know did people get bored on you or did your boss mad at you~~!!!!

Sometimes she keep laughing at me, especially my mandarin pronunciation. I am not from China of course my pronunciation is different. But every time she speak English, I really feel dizzy and want to puke~! So fake and keep on want to act the English's essence. To speak a good English is not to learn the essence, is learn to understand different English that different country speaks.

I realised that I really don't like people from CHINA~!! Even I am friend with them but the way they speak and their attitude really make me so so sick~! How much they are educated, they still lack of common sense, lack of politeness and lack of manner~!

I don't mean to offense but I really want to say this: "Orang dari hutan memang orang yang dari hutan"

Now my temper is really controlled well. If I am still the last time who have bad temper. I already fight with them.

PS: Even I dance she also laugh at me~! She laugh but she don't even know how to move her body~! Arghh~! Sometime really feel hard to communicate with an animal~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment