Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dreamz...

Have you dream about something logically and few days or even few months later it really happen?
My cousin told me this before, but I never take it serious and I don't really believe it.
Last time I dreamt that I was late to the school and few days later it really happened~ I never been late to school since I am in New Zealand.

Actually dream is very amazing~
What you are dreaming also can shows that how creative you are~
People who are more creativity, their dream will be more fantasy compared with others.

Do you know that you are dreaming all night when you sleep?
My biology lecturer told me that we will keep dreaming while we sleep.
Mostly we won't remember our dream at all, but sometimes we do.
When we sleep, our brain is non-stop working, it make you dream.
Just like a computer need to renew their data or reprogram the data.

Do you know that your dream is not unique, maybe there are thousand of people have similar dream with you~
Calvin S. Hall collected more than 50,000 dream reports and it was found that people all over the world dream of mostly the same things.

Lastly, I just want to recommend a movie. " Inception"
This movie is talk about dream~ very nice~!

No comments:

Post a Comment