Sunday, May 8, 2011

9th May 2011

Sitting on the library~ do nothing~ on top my table is a geography file but I don't feel want to read it. I been very busy since last week and just hope today i can get a good relaxing night~

Yesterday was mother's day and I forgot to call my mum~! What a shame~!

Called my mum just now and she was having brunch and my sister is there too~!
My mum ask her to talk to me, but she refused it. Is she angry with me??? I have no idea~ she is kinda sensitive (so do I). Maybe I had told something or made something that make her mad??
Whatever~! Who cares....

My sis-in-law finally had her dream come true~! Had a handsome baby boy~! Congrats to her~
and congrats to me that 1st time I scored a highest mark in the class in biology test~! I bet the "kia shu" korean guy sure very mad, not only he is mad but some people are mad too~! Coz they think I do not deserve the marks coz I never study hard~! But.... Again.... WHO CARES~!

This post is kinda not my style?
nah~ I just exhausted and speechless~ I am relaxing the peaceful environment that the library gave me~! (thanks library)~

YQ sent me a message in MSN while I was updating this post, as usual I just ignored her~ coz I am fed up to tease her anymore~! and hope not to see her again?

Already in New Zealand 5 months and still remain single. Always ask the god when he gonna give me a smart, loyal guy? This answer only he will know~!

Going to have human geography final exam soon...
Even I am so blur in the class, but the result are surprising me~ Hope that my final exam will have a good result too~!

Finally, wish all the mummy in the world:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment