Thursday, October 13, 2011

Finally I moved~

Yesterday moved out form my old apartment because the contract already end. I just want to shock YEAH~!!!

Finally move out.... no need to see that ugly cheapskate housemate~!! Woohoo~~!!

Now the new house is more far than my old apartment. I have to walk around 20 mins everyday and the road is up and down hill... quite tired....

Overall, it is quite good, I pay the same rent as old apartment, but I have my own bathroom and include water, electricity and internet which is awesome. The room have a big wardrobe that I love. So far the host treat me quite good, but don't know after that.

Final exam is coming soon and I still haven't revise anything yet, I am so worry but I don't have energy to study which is bad, but I have to hide this laptop and study really hard...

Hope I can do well in my final exam............

No comments:

Post a Comment