Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Accident

Today I brought a pack of uncooked sweet potatoes for my friend (L). Then during lunch time, something happened.....

Me: let's try to put the sweet potato inside microwave see can cook or not.
L: I scared it will "boom"

Me: I think won't......
L: OK then.... how many minutes?

Me: 5mins?
L: OK

1mins...... passed..... and everything seems normal......

after few minutes passed..........

other friend call A shout: Wah~ What's wrong with the microwave?
ME & L turn over......

The white smoke and burn smell came out from microwave~~
L quickly run to press stop and open the microwave....
The smoke raised and the burning smell spread out to whole 1st floor.

Every body walked away from the pantry, me and L quickly walked out too and pretend the sweet potato are not ours.....

When we walk out, teachers ran in and see what happen.
Luckily the smoke alarm didn't rang....... hahahahhaha....

Hope that the CCTV didn't caught our face. The lesson I learned is do not put sweet potato inside the microwave...... but overall is quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment