Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hot Hot Demonstrator

New Semester, New Lab, New Life and New Demonstrator.

I got a lab and the lab demonstrator's body is so damn hot. He is a leader of a surf club, so you can imagine how his body. He is very good in science, he explain things in simple and very useful way. Unfortunately, he is not very handsome.

My semester test is coming soon, the lecture throw a revision tutorial. He was teaching the tutorial today. I went into class with my friend. At first I was concentrating what he is teaching, but I end up looking at his body shape and day dreaming.

Now is winter, even a jersey can't cover his muscular body shape. He has wide shoulder, strong muscular arm, triangle body shape, sexy butt. I can bet that he sure got 6 packs. OMG, he look yummy and I sound horny.

But.... he actually is a very nice person, he always smile and he will explain the thing repeat and repeat until you understand. Tomorrow I will have the lab, hope he is there and benefit my eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment