Saturday, August 18, 2012

I am not an Innocent SJB~

It is already 3 weeks together with Mr.B.
The conversation between me and him become boring day by day. Everyday he just called me ask me all the daily life stuff. 3 weeks we never talk any dirty talk at all. This is not normal right? I mean we not 15 or 16 years old. This is not puppy love.

We got Skype with each other, every  time I gave him a seductive smile, he got no feeling at all. WTF~! Is he gay or too naive? Every time I gave a seductive smile to any guy I Skype they sure start dirty conversation with me. He is really different.

Yesterday, I finally can't stand any more. I text him and I want to light his fire. But... I failed....
WTF~!!!

This is how I start the Conversation: 
Me: Are you a good kisser?
He: I don't know, Why?
Me: I am just wondering. Are you?
He: I really don't know, when we kiss you tell me ok?
(I thought the some love conversation can move on...... but.............)

He: Why you suddenly ask this kinda question?
Me: -_-" ........ I want to know....
He: Next time we together, we can kiss each other, hug each other and sleep together. (oh yeah~ he took the bait)

Me: You mean which kinda sleep? 
He: Just sleep, why? 
(I was like FCK you, are you idiot or "kayu"? A girl start this kinda conversation, they don't want you to keep asking why and why and why.......)

end up.... it is obviously he didn't took the bait. And he is a stupid idiot keep asking why..... I was so speechless...
Then I have to pretend that I am drunk, so I talk this kinda of things.

I am not that kinda of acting innocent, pure girl but inside is fucking slut and bitch. I am a very open minded girl, I can talk dirty stuff, but it doesn't mean that I am slut or bitch. I know a lots of Malaysian Chinese like that kinda innocent girl. ( I just want to slap all guys and said that can't you see they are just a bitch that act innocent).

I really don't know how long I still can stand for this. I started to feel frustrated, annoyed and bored with his childish puppy naive kinda conversation.
But... I really don't want the relationship end so quickly, I want to try, and work hard to maintain this relationship, but I really don't know how long I can stand for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment