Thursday, September 16, 2010

2 Weeks Holiday

Holidays is here....
I feel the holidays is damn bored and hope the class start early.
I never want the holidays end while I'm in Malaysia, but when I'm in New Zealand I really feel damn bored and lonely.

This week I drink quite a lots liquor (house party, friend's birthday and supper drinking)
My apartment throw a party last Saturday, I learn how to dance in Colombian Style?
I found out that I really love to social with open minded people and I really think Chinese is too anti social and close society. They only will have their own society, this is what I can't accepted.
I'm so lucky that my housemate none of them are from China, but....

Lucky day never stay long. My flatmates always come and gone....
This time I have 2 new flatmates again but unfortunately they are from China and Taiwan.
This mean that no house party for me again~ so sad~>.<"

Start from tomorrow is a inspection day, I forced to leave my apartment from 9am - 5pm until 20th of September. What can I do and Where should I go?
Every time I step out from this apartment for sure that I will spend money.
That's why I always stay in my apartment to avoid this thing happen, but why the inspection day must be on this date? I mean on my boring holidays~

GOD~!! HELP~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment