Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Home Sick

The day-light service started on this Monday. When winter it is 4 hours different between New Zealand and Malaysia. Now, it changed to 5 hours different. Winter the Sun is super lazy, around 6pm already sunset and till early 7 you will never see the Sun yet. Summer Sun wake up early and go to bed late.
This kinda timing for Malaysian is kinda weird eh?
The flower start to bloom and the tree comes out with new leaves. ( you will never see this in Malaysia.)

Lately, I have a home sick.
Thinking of going back to Malaysia madly, but I also think a lot of things.
# would my mother let me go back?
# would the aunties gossip me when i go back?
# would I be lonely if go back?
# I should stay here find job or go back?

I really miss my mum, friends and my country~ (maybe I'm too lonely here?)




My Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment