Thursday, September 9, 2010

Class Info

Since my class already started for 3 months, I haven't post any of my class info yet.
Now I decided to make some simple introduction to my class, teachers and classmates.

I only have 3 teachers.
1) Anju - Indian from Fiji. She really nice and friendly(so nothing bad news for her, hahaha)
2) Bill - British from England, like to nag (when u asking him 1 simple question and he will spend 15 mins to explain)
3)Trevor - Look like my teacher in secondary school (Mr. Antony), from Africa. his class is bored but he always explain well.

There is around 15 students in my class.
1 from Japan
1 from Korea
1 from Hong Kong
1 from Malaysia (me)
other that is from China and Middle-East (Kuwait)

I don't really have bad comment about all of them, but sometimes really can't stand for the middle-east students.
The way they behave really make me sick tho~

- will be tell you in details next time -

No comments:

Post a Comment