Monday, September 27, 2010

Crazy

Recently, I was attracted with a guy who has a beautiful eye color. (Mr. S)
Mr.S is friend of my previous flatmates, I know him since we throw a party last 2 weeks.
He study the same building but not same floor with me.
-let's just go to the topic-

1st time I met him, I don't have any special feeling.
ok ok~ maybe there's some feeling? ( I don't know)
I always "terserempak" ( meet accidentally) him on the road and school.
Don't know since when my heart started beating so fast when I met him.
( this is the 2nd time my heart beating fast for a guy.)
My soul will be taken when I look into his eye~
I'm desperate for love already la~!

Today, I met him again....
Then, after greet him (ang mo style greeting), my mood turn to became so so good.
I keep smiling while in class (sounds like an idiot)~!
STOP~!
I really can't stand for my this kinda attitude~ (is really sick tho~!)

Am I in love? or just I'm desperate for love?
Seriously I have no idea at all~

I'm crazy... crazy...crazy...crazy....

How to make me stop think like that?????

* As my friend told me to seduced him~
I tried to make-up and wear a dress (on my friend's birthday), but I failed >.<"
He's more interested in liquor than me? SHIT~!
Although I was failed at that time and I didn't realise that someone is interested in me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment