Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Moody Day

Today woke up at 12pm at 1st plan to go to library to study after my lunch, while taking the bus.... I suddenly feel don't want to go down from bus. Then I decided to take the bus until final stop.

I hope the bus just go without stopping.... I don't know why I am so moody today.... I have no mood to study... Keep want to eat.... Want to be alone.

Maybe final is here and stress? Since I was born I never study so hard like now and I know I already messed up my Math A, I am so worried that I cant get into University. If I can't get into University how am I going to do? Will my mother give me second chance? I don't know.....

Today I walked whole day and eat whole day~ I don't want to go to library, I don't want to go back home, I don't even know where I want to go.... I sit on the bus and hope the bus don't have destiny... I ate noodle... ice-cream.... dumpling.... fries.... and coffee..... in 6 hours.... and I still feel want to eat....

Am I stress? Am I going to crazy? I don't know.... I feel moody and no more mood to study even though I still have 2 subjects to go..... I hope tomorrow my mood will turn better because I really need to study~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment