Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Graduation

Today is my graduation, don't sleep good yesterday. Woke up early today and rush to the school helped my friend make up. Felt kind of nervous, sweated whole body.

I came to New Zealand already 1 and a half year. Now I am graduated from foundation study and going to University next year. I am not longer staying in Auckland and I am going to Palmerston North next year, have to separate with all my friend. It is kind of sad.

Honestly, I really enjoyed this whole year. I made some friends, they are from all over the world. We went travel together, had nice food together, studied together, went to pub together and we shared many things and memories. But, we are not longer together anymore.

Next year, everybody is going to different university have different life. Some people will not come back to New Zealand anymore, they going to Australia and set their life there which is very sad. They are nice and I really like them.

After graduation, we had a graduation dinner. The food is nice and our table is the most noisy table and we called it MAFIA group. Hahahaha....

We headed to a friend place to have some drinks, miss L drunk again and Mr. K had to take care her again like last time. Miss L told me before she like Mr. K, and I can feel she really like him. She don't know is it Mr. K feel the same on her, and she think Mr. K just like to tease her and treat her as a toy. From my eyes, I can feel that Mr.K also like miss L. I hope they can be a couple, because I really like Miss L and Mr. K very much.

4 more days I have to go back to Malaysia and have to separate with them, some I might meet them again while others I only will meet them if I got chance. I don't want the life in foundation year end like this, because I still want to hang out with them. So sad now.... and I don't feel like want to go back to Malaysia now. I just want to spend time with them even just a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment