Sunday, November 27, 2011

Superstitious

I am an atheist, I not really believe in god but I do believe a little bit of Feng Shui.

I got a lots of superstitious people around me, sometimes I really cannot accept what they said. I think this is just pushing the blame to god or ghost to make them feel better.

What is superstitious?
In my opinion, these kind of people believe in god, they think everything is brought by god or they might believe in soul (ghost) and also devil.

This kind of people might be high educated or low educated. High educated people mostly will believe in god (C society) and low educated people mostly believe in ghost, witch or soul (B society). They are easy to get brain wash by religion. They mostly are not businessman, or they just own a very small business.

I realized that being superstitious is related to the family they grow up. If they grow up in a family that believe in this kind of stuff, naturally they also will believe it. Most of them have a thing what I call "fantasy disease". They always said they can see a ghost, feel angel talking to them or god is watching them.

I just want to say, If this world "god" really exist, why still many people suffer from hunger? Why rich people always do bad things to get rich but never get punishment? If god really exist and he made a tsunami in year 2004 at Indonesia that killed over 230,000 innocent people, he still kind?

I not saying we shouldn't believe in god. What I have to say is don't be too superstitious, I think "god" is created by human. We always feel guilty when we done something wrong and we can't tell anybody else, so we created a "god" that can listen to our secret. We also created god to stop us from doing bad things and we believe in religion because we need something that can make our heart feel more secure. We also can blame everything bad to god, such as god give me a bad life.

For the smart people, they will use god as an excuse. They use god to start the war, they brain wash people and ask the people to fight, kill and conquered other people land. They said they do this for god, and they are the son or the person of god. People fight and kill then the smart people just sit there and be king, be rich, have power.

I believe Darwin's Theory more than "god". I believe the world is changing every single hour, but it happen very slow, I believe natural selection, the strongest survive, the weakest will die. This is the real world. "God" is just a people that live inside our heart to make us feel less guilty, feel secure and feel happy. When we have no more choice, we will start praying and hope miracle happen. It is good to believe in "god", because you won't do anything bad, but it is not good to be superstitious, because you only will push the blame to the "god" which makes you never improve for your whole life.

PS: If your religion to ask you stay away from your family, and you really do that. You are the stupidest person in this world. You must know, without your family there will be no you, if you don't exist how can you meet the "god"?

No comments:

Post a Comment