Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pissed Off

Just now I am asking someone to give some opinion for my food blog, and the answer he is giving make me damn pissed off.

I know I am not a pro blogger, I didn't take good pictures like his brother, but I spend a lots of time for creating that blog. The reason I created that blog is not to show off how great is my cooking skill, but I just want to share with all the people who can't cook and living outside that can make a simple and nice food for themselves. So my instruction is easy and make people can more understand clearly.

I am also not a photographer, I don't take good photo. I just like to take food photo because I like to eat. Even the food doesn't look delicious, but I am not graduated from culinary. Please don't think the blog is from an expert that study culinary or a chef. If you don't understand my new blog title please google it, it means my little cook book not my chef life or expert cook book.

I cook all the dishes by my truly heart, I enjoy it. So please don't pour the "cold water" (ironic) that all the food look bad or not like the real expert food. I am not selling food advertising here, no matter how it look as long as it taste good.

At last I just want to say, if you don't like it, please stop pour cold water on me. I don't like it and I feel very insulted, it make me feel irritated just like my sis.

PS: If you think you can have a better blog or more expert blog, how about you make 1 and turn it become famous?

No comments:

Post a Comment