Friday, October 1, 2010

Crazy Pt.2

On the previous blog, I wrote that I try to seduced Mr.S but I failed, and one of the guy are interested in me. First, I just thought I was thinking too much, but it's true that another guy is interested in me. (let's call him Mr.H)

Yesterday night I went to bar with them, and I thought Mr.S will come to join us, so I'm so excited and waiting for Mr.S. At last Mr.S didn't appear coz they never invite him and I don't have his number~! >.<" I was so disappointed, but I still enjoy the time with them.

Then, we changed the place from bar to dance pub, I'm quite good with Mr.H (friend type). We play around and dance around. Then, Mr.H invite me to go out and smoke, so I go with him. We chit-chating while smoking. Suddenly, he ask me to close my eyes then he kissed me when I close my eyes. I was surprise, he want me to go with him. I just rejected him at last...........

Mr.H is a nice guy. He is friendly and kind (ps: he is rich), but I only treat him as friend.
Honestly, while he kissed me... I don't have any feeling, no heart beating, no dizzy...nothing~! (I'm sorry about that)

After that, he just says sorry to me and we decided to be friend~

No comments:

Post a Comment