Saturday, October 2, 2010

Guy's Analysis

When I'm in New Zealand, I meet different people from different country. Know their culture and social lifestyle. I really enjoy the life here....
Here I'm going to share how the guy from other country.

I met Colombian, Brazilian, French, Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Saudi Arabian, Kuwaitis, Kiwis and German:

Colombia Guy - really good in dancing and party
Brazil Guy - almost same with Colombian (they're really good in dancing)
French Guy - gentleman, romantic and quite good looking
Korean Guy - like to make joke, but not good looking
Spain Guy - funny and crazy??
Chinese Guy - soft and serious
Arab Guy - lust and almost all are not gay
Kuwait Guy - arrogant
N.Z. Guy - the way they talk are really rude
Germany Guy - really good looking and super gentleman
Malaysia Guy - no comment o.0

This is what I knew from them....
Western guys really gentleman, but they always AA style.
Eastern guys always pay for girls, but not gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment