Friday, October 22, 2010

International Day (Food)

22/10/2010 is my school international day~
Many people sell their food and wear their traditional cloth in school~
Too bad that I didn't bring any traditional cloth of Malaysia to New Zealand~
But... I still enjoy the atmosphere and food they are selling~


The place they selling their food



I've tried:
Malaysian Food (ondeh-ondeh and kuih sago), of course the taste can't compared with Malaysia, but still taste good~




Japanese Onigiri~

He is wearing Japanese Yukata



Chinese Dumpling~

Chinese teaching Vietnamese make dumpling





Sweet Dumpling Ball




I missed Spanish, Vietnamese and Saudi Arabia Food....
When I been there, they already sold out~ too bad~

The food of course not taste like restaurant or so so good... because it is student made, not order from restaurant~ but what we really enjoy is not the food; it's the fun and atmosphere from the crow~

No comments:

Post a Comment