Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weird~

This week so many things happened...
1 thing is given me a weird feeling.....

Remember I mentioned the 2 thingy? 1 of them don't know why keep sending me a greeting message.... everyday non-stop.....She seldom sending message to me since I met her already 4 months~ Make me have a really bad feeling~
Does she done something bad again? Or she talk something about me again???
Hope she really can take care of her mouth~

About my flatmates, the flatmates who came from China is really yucks~
That day my toilet is occupied by the Taiwanese, so I go to her toilet.
When I step in...... OMG~!
The toilet is super messy and dirty....
I don't know how she using her toilet, the toilet is flood and she didn't flush while after poop???!!
(Now I know why the Taiwanese rather to share toilet with me.)
I think something happen in her toilet, now she came to use my toilet sometimes~ Make me sick tho~

She not only dirty, she never respect others.
That day she suddenly step into my room and step out, but she step into the Taiwanese's room and open her bag without any permission~! (while we both are sitting in the living room, we just stunned...)

From now onwards, I will lock my room always after saw her attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment