Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm Hurt

Today come back school as usual, plan to cook beef curry for dinner....
Things start happen ~.~

*Cut The Onion:
I think some people know I have a very sensitive eyes...
When I was cutting the onion, my tears just like a rain and my eyes was red like monster. My tears make me can't see and almost cut my finger. Luckily it just cut my nail away~
See the middle Finger



*When cook the curry:

The curry is almost done and i try to open the cover.
The steam were so hot and my finger steamed while i open the cover. (macam steam bun)
The middle finger again >.<



*When done cooking:
A message from my friend~
she wrote:
Hey~ wanna eat pork cook in vinegar?
If u want I will appear the dish tonight~

Why she didn't text me earlier??? If she text me earlier then i no need cut my nail and steam my finger~
Anyways, still thanks for her dish, I will keep it for tomorrow dinner~

No comments:

Post a Comment